Aintree Green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personal preference. Black interior gets much hotter and shows light-colored dirt. Also, if you had yellow labs (like me), you wouldn't even consider a car with black carpeting in the back. My almond interior stays pretty clean.
That's a good point. My tan interior is spotless, but I do clean it and condition it at least every month. I have a yellow dog as well, so it does hide his hair well!

I may go with black next time just because I get bored. Though, I'd love that reddish brown that's available in the Range Rover.

jamgolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this color. I wish it was available when I bought my LR4.
For some reason most vehicles on dealer lots are black or white.

The dealer even said that its harder to move/sell other colors...
I have observed the same with Porsche.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this color. I wish it was available when I bought my LR4.
For some reason most vehicles on dealer lots are black or white.

The dealer even said that its harder to move/sell other colors...
I have observed the same with Porsche.
Hi jamgolf,

I also had a hard time finding colors - I wanted Galway Green, but it was no where to be found. In the end I got Nara Bronze, which is a great color, but now I am kicking myself for not getting black. While black is tough to keep clean, it's just so damn classic looking!

I plan to get a new SUV in a couple years, so I am already thinking about the color scheme and options! ;-)

-David

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get that Range Rover brown interior in a heartbeat! Maybe it'll be available when I buy my next one. I hope for that, and no change in Fiji white.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get that Range Rover brown interior in a heartbeat! Maybe it'll be available when I buy my next one. I hope for that, and no change in Fiji white.
Hey overblown,

Or even some of the interior color options for the Range Rover Sport - VERY nice (though I am sure RR have the same options or more)!!! I hope they expand this to the LR4!

-David

guss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color is bad for Rover.Needs to be Black or Bronze

grizzld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color is bad for Rover.Needs to be Black or Bronze

I don't know about that statement. When I think of Land Rover, this is what comes to mind:

landrover_sm.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA