Any idea who makes the OEM Windshield sunshade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the part number is: VPLFY0068

I have an OEM one from my MY13, but for some reason it won't fit right or easily in my 16. Guessing it could be due to different size of sensors/camera assembly behind/under the rearview mirror. My 13 did not have the adaptive cruise control but 16 does, hence the difference in that inside area of the windshield.

If I know who makes it for LR, i might as well go directly to their site to see if they offer anything for my year.

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Covercraft UVS100 for our 2010 LR4 and it fits nicely. Didn't realize the late LR4's were different; apparently Covercraft hasn't figured this out either. Might be worth contacting them, if they want to correct this issue, you might get a discounted or free shade out of the deal if you help them with R&D dimensions?

:musicus:

Jessica McPherson

Reaction score

I have an OEM one from my MY13, but for some reason it won't fit right or easily in my 16. Guessing it could be due to different size of sensors/camera assembly behind/under the rearview mirror. My 13 did not have the adaptive cruise control but 16 does, hence the difference in that inside area of the windshield.

Hi there @manoftaste.

Please contact the Design Manager at Covercraft, he would like to speak with you and assist you with getting a better fitment.

His contact info is

[email protected]

Thanks,
Covercraft Admin

Jessica McPherson

Reaction score

If I know who makes it for LR, i might as well go directly to their site to see if they offer anything for my year.

Just checking to see if you where able to get a hold of anyone in the design department?

gsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

manoftaste, did you try contacting the Design Manager mentioned in post #6?

Please contact the Design Manager at Covercraft, he would like to speak with you and assist you with getting a better fitment.

His contact info is

[email protected]

Thanks,
Covercraft Admin

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if you where able to get a hold of anyone in the design department?
Hi Jessica,

Thank you very much for connecting here and allowing me the opportunity to assist Covercraft, and apologies for the delayed response.

Would love to chat with Mr. Reeder and will contact him next week.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA