ARB bumper modified for Range Rover Sport???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmundarain

Reaction score
Dear LR3 lovers:
Does anybody know if a ARB bull bar for LR3 can be modified for fit a Range Rover Sport (07)? I'm pretty sure the bumper mount can be modified, but I would like to know if any of you guys have some ideas. I really *** I'm not the only one rigging a RR Sport!!

I know there is a winch mount for the RR, but the bumper sits way low and of course the price is about 2K.
Regards
Dimitri

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy Adam Spiker of www.offroving.com has more off road time in an RRS than probably anyone else on the planet. Send him an email at "spiker" AT "offroving" DOT "com"

102198586_ER42G-L.jpg

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to jack the thread, but nwoods, you always have the most amazing pics. Can you start a thread that highlights some of your favorites?

-Rich

dmundarain

Reaction score
I will email him and post the update for the group!!
Thanks a great pic!
Dimitri

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the ARB would have to go through some serious modifications to look good on a Sport. The mounting is most likely not the issue as the underpinnings most likely align. The issue would be the contours of the bumper to the silhouette of the grill, hood, etc.

I believe that ARB was "toying" with a prototype for Sport a couple of years ago and when sales went flat on LR3 bumpers they dropped the project. Not sure though, only speaking from a stateside perspective. Quite possibly they may have produced a few and you might check with them directly in AUS to see if you could buy one. Worth a shot, and it successful, it would match the car perfectly as intended.

Hope that inspires you! Keep wheeling that Sport!

dmundarain

Reaction score
Range rover sport bumper

Guys
A good friend of mine did the magic, he modified the LR3 bumper and here are the pictures!

P3070603 (Small).JPG

P3070604(Small).JPG

P3070605 (Large) (Small).JPG

P3070622 (Small).JPG

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! now you can put some MTRs on those 19" rims

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that looks better on the Sport than it does on the LR3!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great job! How much "magic" did your friend do, though? That's got to be a lot of work. Anyway, I do admire your determination and hope you don't mind if I hijacked your pictures and posted them on a RRS forum, for inspiration... :wink:

Man, those Contis look wimpy even on a stock RRS, but behind that bumper they look positively comical!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV