ARB bumper modified for Range Rover Sport???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Umberto (but when is that not the case?). Those tires look very funny behind that bumper. But great job. I have long had ARB bumper envy...

After the new tires, it will be time for some sliders on that Sport. Then it will be fully ready.

dmundarain

Reaction score
Those contis (pun intended) are the worst tires I've ever owned; I destroyed them in 10K miles! The LR3 18 in. rims are on the way with Nitto Terra rubbers. The pics are all yours, where is the site to sheck it out?

The work done to the bumper wasnt that bad, but it requires a good welder. Two issues: 1) The standard bumper hits the RRS grill and it had to trimmed to fit that close to the grill
2) The wheel well is straight on the LR3 and the RRS curves around a bit. You can see it on the last picture
Regards
Dimitri

PowerBroker

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this ancient thread folks but I am interested in modding the ARB LR3 bumper to my 09 RRS HSE. Have more people done this mod to make the armor bumper fit?

Thanks

Those contis (pun intended) are the worst tires I've ever owned; I destroyed them in 10K miles! The LR3 18 in. rims are on the way with Nitto Terra rubbers. The pics are all yours, where is the site to sheck it out?

The work done to the bumper wasnt that bad, but it requires a good welder. Two issues: 1) The standard bumper hits the RRS grill and it had to trimmed to fit that close to the grill
2) The wheel well is straight on the LR3 and the RRS curves around a bit. You can see it on the last picture
Regards
Dimitri

Russ Hall

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and have been looking to modify my front end to accommodate a bumper/brush guard/winch assembly. Great pics, Mundarain. Would you please help me locate the fabricator who did the work for your friend's RRS?

Russ Hall

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi