BFG AT KO2 275/65-18 (31.7") fairly new - 5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm changing sizes so these are for sale.

Shipping: Ideally personally exchanged locally PNW (OR WA). I would meet someone within a couple hours radius if that helps but I am not dealing with shipping tires unless you want to make it happen and I just drop them at UPS or FED Ex. At least tires are a fairly durable item to withstand shipping.

Make an offer after I post photos with tread depths. I'll get shots of both sides.

There are FIVE and they're all worn about equal but very little considering the average life. I will not split them up. All 5 or none ;)

They have been "siped" by Discount Tire which increases traction on wet or snowy conditions.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 5 in a row then left to right each closer with just the middle one showing any sidewall blemishing. A small layer chipped off but is not a cut going in. Closeup of that tire with two such spots.

Then left to right etc other side.

IMG_9228.JPG
IMG_9229.JPG
IMG_9230.JPG
IMG_9231.JPG
IMG_9232.JPG

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_9227.JPG
IMG_9238.JPG
IMG_9233.JPG
IMG_9234.JPG
IMG_9237.JPG
Bottom photo show tread. All 5 look about the same seeing as I rotate frequently using all 5.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be clear, wheels not for sale, only the 5 tires and no partials. Thx :)

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Anyone who wants some sort of flash-sale-gift type deal, don't wast my time or yours. These are nearly new and cost $230 each new. Tires only, no shipping.

Happy trails....

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a few interests that would require shipping, I really would prefer a non-shipping transaction. I go to Portland often as well as out near Ellensburg WA.

However, I am willing to meet someone depending on how far away they are and ending price.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone asked about exact price. Not selling any less than all 5.

Delivered within 90 miles from Tacoma/Seattle: $1000 ($200 ea, saves about $50x5/ 250)
You pick up: $875 ($175 ea)

Can meet you part way, or in the area, or drop at a tire shop to be easy for you. I am going to Portland, soon and get out near Cle Elum often. I have an enclosed trailer so it makes it pretty simple.

The extra sipes in the tread as seen in the closeup is apparently now a rarity seeing as Discount Tire stopped doing it due to machine maintenance or something. A shame as it added appreciable traction in hardpack snow stopping and cornering.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV