Big loads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so this is some horn-tooting, but ***...

So this weekend my fiancee and I put about 1000 pounds of landscaping rock in the rear of my 96 D1. It got me thinking, and so I turn it over to the site:

What is the largest load you've ever had in your truck? (Estimates are fine -- I was lucky in that they weighed us before and after loading)

Fire away!

Andy

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loaded a travel trailer on my hitch that was approx. 750 lbs. My SLS (air suspension) lifted the entire load to a level state with no problem. However, we ended up removing the trailer before moving anywhere because of some questions that arose regarding the use of an equalizer hitch (actually cancelled our purchase contract over the "problem").

C

campbell

I had probably close to 900 lbs of floor tile in the back. After they loaded it the fenders were resting on the tires. The SLS raised it up and I drove an hour home on the interstate with no problems. I was pretty impressed.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beau,
What year/model/etc... Land Rover do you have?

C

Cozmo

Whoa I just remembered my biggest load. No it has nothing to do with being on the toilet. I hauled a series rover TRANNY in the back of my Disco. I did it without SLS and with stock suspension. Sorry no pics.

R

RadRocker

I haul around a big 12" sub in the back of mine... Does that count?

S

SNNIPER

I Have Towed My Dads Broken Down Ken Worth Semi With Out The Trailer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV