BIG PROBLEM with my D1 1998

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markthecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey rover chick

I used to be an Okie. Back in the time of Barry and Billy. Switzer and Sims if you're not that old. Those were the days!

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Hello Mark. Those were the days!! My mom and dad both graduated from OU in the 70's. National Champs in 1975... I used to see Switz and Stoops almost every day back in 2000 when I worked out in the Athlete's Gym.

Last edited:
S

SNNIPER

Melissa That Ground Connection You Talk About Is Mounted To Which Body Mount.as On The Weekend I Went Wading And My Disco Doesnt Start First Go Any More Allthe Electrics Work But When You Turn The Key There Is A Click And Nothing, And Sometimes It Starts First Go.can You Or Any One Have Any Solutions To This Slight Delemia.(if You Bum Start It It Starts So That Is Why I Think It Is An Earth Problem)

D

discomike

Sounds like the solonoid on the starter, old and or wet and sticking. Should not be a big deal to fix.
Mike J.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA