Brand New Genuine Range Rover Right Tail Light 06-08 In The Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maollu

Reaction score
New Genuine Range Right Tail Light 06-08 In The Box
Ok, so for an obscure reason a guy destroyed my Rear Right Tail Light with a bat. I so went to Duro Auto Glass in order to order a new one from the Dealership. (Duro is just a block away from my house and John Scotti's Dealership is located in the other side of town, that s why i when to Duro instead) But while waiting for the light to arrive, i had a break failure and had to change them, so i drove and let my Range to the Dealership for some time. When a came to pick her up, not only they had change the pads and everything but they installed me a new tail light!!!

That is why i am now stuck with a BRAND NEW DIRECT FROM THE DEALER, IN THE BOX AND THE ORIGINAL BILL, GENUINE RIGHT TAIL LIGHT FOR RANGE ROVER 2006,2007,2008 WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDED (LIGHT BULBS ETC..) JUST PLUG AND PLAY!!

L322 RRLAMP SAE-R
XFB500341 LPO
238 003-345

I paid 501$ for it (got the bill to back it up) I dont know how much to ask so i am open to any offer....

I can be reach by email at : [email protected]

Thank You!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV