Buying Advice for 95-02 RR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jeeptorover

Hola, I'm a recent rover convert. I'm in the market for 95-02 Range Rover and have had some trouble getting straight answers about what to look for, avoid, etc. My target price is $15-20k and I'm more concerned with overall condition and mileage. If anyone has any suggestions regarding year/trim line, I'd appreciate it. I've heard of the problems with AC, Air Suspension, transmission-but after driving a friend's '99 RR, I'm hooked. Thanks, J.

K

klangholz

Careful inspections are necessary and an extended warranty is almost a must unless you do the work yourself. Other than that, great car. The laundry list is long so if you are interested I can email my information to you separately along with the place to go for a warranty.

P

popesimon

Buying a Ranger Rover

Hi - would really appreciate the buyers laundry list and any warranty information if you still have it available - [email protected]
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi