Cleaning your Land Rover's A/C Drain Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncrover

Reaction score
i just got under my truck and tried to find the drainage ******* with no luck. it is a 2003 discovery.... does it need to be on a lift to get to them? if not, could you explain exactly where they are located? thanks for your help

Bad News

Reaction score
Plug, but no water

I have a '98 Discovery, and I just removed the plug (I'm fairly certain that was it) and cleaned the drainage line with a bent coat hanger a little bit, but I didn't get any water spilling out, like others have reported. Does this mean my wet floorboard problem might be further up the system?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Either further up the system or do to other issues.

rlogan75

Reaction score
are there pics accurate for a '05 LR-3??? ive tried to find my a/c drains... and cant seem to locate them... should I take off the big protective plate that covers the underneath???

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The pics on this thread are for the D1/D2 (approximately) not sure about the LR3

rlogan75

Reaction score
ugghh... thanx Joey...:biggrin::biggrin:

If anyody has pics of the a/c drains on a '05 LR-3... pleeeese post ot send a link or something... it looks pretty ghetto haveing a shammy on my passenger floorboard... and with the Texas heat...a/c is a must have... :mad:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
rlogan75, if I may suggest asking in the LR3 section you may get faster response.

Praha

Reaction score
Hello

I have a 2003 disco, looked and found nothing. Any further advise?

jfluet

Reaction score
Thanks that workled perfectly....except for a shower of dirty water in the face,
Thanks !
Jim

asly

Reaction score
Works on RR P38 97 Mod.

My floor on my P38 was suddenly going wet wet wet. It was only water with no smell or tast. So after loocking underneth my car right next to the gearbox , in the "floor" there is a small "half ball" on eatch side of the gearbox.
I just squeed them a little and one of them where full off water.. så Tanks for this post. I really saved me a lot of money and worring. Thanks from Norway. Great site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV