Coolant Leak Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROFLMAO, Troy....it was worse when Mel had her pic up.

"Single black coolant reservoir seeks oil pan, must be in good shape, no leakers, for LTR."

:biggrin:

Roverhound

Reaction score
Dude Walter you have no hair

No hair? I was talking about the dog shrinking!
Oh, there is no Mrs. Walter. I have to tie a $50 bill around my neck to get girls to play with me.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave you kids alone... :)

All, repeat after me - "we arent bald. We r shiny" :)

---

Melissa - first of all - thats what bandanas are for - if you aint putting one on, as you getting under truck - your hair are full of lovely things anyway :) Put bandana on, and its all left on cloth, and not on skin or hair. Secondly - well if its leaking there, then Mike is most likely on it, its hoosy things that should cool transmission that are leaking. I need to get under mine to check where and how it all flow (i cant remember right away, sorry) :(

markthecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lord only made a few perfect heads, the rest he put hair on. Which is why my klingon shaped head will remain covered.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well.. My grandfather used to say "being bald is just last evolutional step from being hairy" :)

Last edited:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Moose said:
ROFLMAO, Troy....it was worse when Mel had her pic up.

Ok I am not sure how to take that ....First I get picked on for what I buy on EBay (Just so that everyone knows I use tanning lotion--and I bought some off EBay), now because everyone thinks I am single, and lastly b/c that was a bad picture of me? :bootyshak
I think there is just too much testosterone on the board. Where is Summer or that other girl from Louisiana ??

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tar - of course it is. How else coolant moves? :)

Melissa - naah.. it was ok picture :) Its just that baldness is touchy spot for most of us :)

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoverChic said:
Ok I am not sure how to take that ....First I get picked on for what I buy on EBay (Just so that everyone knows I use tanning lotion--and I bought some off EBay), now because everyone thinks I am single, and lastly b/c that was a bad picture of me? :bootyshak
I think there is just too much testosterone on the board. Where is Summer or that other girl from Louisiana ??
I didn't say it was a bad picture of you -- only that the "Personals" section was growing when you, Walter, and your radiator were on here... :biggrin:

Maybe there is too much testosterone here....but have ya gone through the Rover forum on the Pirate board? :ahhhhh:

C

Cozmo

I went there after the D-Web went down. I had trouble following things, too much chest pounding between the nuggets of information.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72