Coolant Reservoir Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed that my coolant reservoir is leaking yesterday. It is not leaking at the hoses that come off the bottom of the reservoir, but actually from the side of the reservoir itself!

Has this happened to any of you?

D

discomike

Sam,
It is very common and should be replaced because it will blow and strand you just when your having fun.
Rover is aware of it and has made a new one of a different color and material, get one asap.
Mike J.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think I will pick one up.

S

SNNIPER

I Had My Expansion Tank Replaced With The New One But It Still Cracked At The Seem So A Bit Of Aradite Fixed The Problem

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam - yeah its bloody expanson tank leaking from seams on sides. Mine replaced as well. Closest place to you - get one from Roverconnections :)

Damn thing nearly uncurable - i tried to reseal it, but pressure and temperature making their nasty job...

C

Cozmo

I was wheeling with some a DI owning employee of the local dealership when another Di we were with was knocked out of commission by this problem. He mentioned its a DI problem and he normally carries a spare.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut