DISCOVERY 2 non starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

handy landy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new on here and in desperate need of help, ive got a discovery 2 that up until christmas week was running fine, I was travelling to work when my ride height light came on followed by the 3 amigo lights but only when I braked, lights were dim etc which lead me to believe the battery or altinatar was on their way out. I done a battery test when I got home which was ok so I purchased a new altinator and fitted it after the man in red came. the battery was disconnected for approx. a week while I waited for the delivery. The new altinatar is now fitted but ive got other issues too, the odometer is flashing and the engine will not start. is there anybody that this has happened too or knows what I can do to resolve this..
thank you

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Battery disconnected for a week will equal alarm issues. Make sure the battery is fully charged, reconnect and if you have the remote, lock and unlock the doors 4 times slowly this should reset things... if no remote attempt via the key in the drivers door.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick