Drivers side window switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Photoflo

Reaction score
All,

I went thru past posts and didn't see an answer - My drivers window is not working and I assume it is the switch (2007 LR3 w/104K miles).

I purchased another new switch and uploaded photos. 1.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

I've figured out how to pry and remove the switch bank from the top of door and see all of the connections which plug into the switches. **It is unfortunate and bad design that there is hardly any length to the wiring therefore making it next to impossible to unplug the 3 connector wiring harnesses and re-plug them into the switches.

**Anyone know how to replace just one of the individual switches?? I haven't found a source to guide me - do they just pop out??

Any help appreciated!

Nikki_LR3

Reaction score
you can’t replace just one button. You have to replace the entire master switch. Hope that helps a little.

douglastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To help anyone else with this problem ending up here:

I JUST did this last week.
You must remove the door panel to gain access to remove the switch plugs.
It is not hard, just 8 screws and a bunch of clips around perimeter. See:

My master switches for the rear stopped working.
I started by completely opening mine to test/inspect and attempt repair, but no luck.
A replacement master (like pictured, but I went used tested OEM) fixed my problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV