Engine issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaggieT

Reaction score
So I've got a whole host of issues, but all are minor annoyances compared to the engine issues. Continuous cylinder misfires started in just two, now have spread to all BUT two cylinders.

I went to a dealership maybe a year ago, after lots of $ and about a month and a half of back and forth because it wasn't fixed, I gave up and have been driving with the engine light blinking. That's probably heresy in Landrover owner-Dom. But! Can it be fixed?

The dealership replaced all the spark plugs but could it be the crank? Or maybe just a timing problem?

I'm NOT the expert, but I do love my Disco and I think with the right attention it can run well for a while longer.

Here are specs:

122,000 miles
Discovery 2004 SE
In Ohio

Other minor issues:

Drivers side door handle doesn't work from the inside on occasion.

Back hatch handle sticks, only opens from inside.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Columbus Ohio, If you are will to take a drive to get things repaired I know they guy for the job. Nathan in my signature has one of the best Rover shops in the area, sadly for you he is in LaGrange KY.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72