Engine Replacement... Should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdavis61

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this site, but not to Land Rovers. I have had two LR3's and now after having a 2012 BMW X5, I am ready to come back. I found a 2010 Range Rover HSE LUX with 92,000 miles. The good news, it is in perfect condition: no stains, dents, tears, cracks, or anything! It passed the pre-purchase inspection and I have every service record down to the lightbulb changes. Now the part that I am questioning: it had its engine replaced with another engine at 90k. The engine that was transplanted in has 9,000 miles. It was done at a Land Rover Dealership and when talking to the service manager he said that I would have nothing to worry about and that it was one of the cleanest cars for its age that he has ever seen. I attached the service record for the engine replacement and am very interested in hearing what you guys have to say! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• CSI-184612.1_LYLE_S_57c8c50e16a9e copy.pdf
    111.7 KB · Views: 12

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Does it come with any warranty? Also is this the supercharged V8?

kdavis61

Reaction score
And then from that point on I can get a good deal on a Route66 warranty through my CU, that a covers the engine and tranny.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If the price is good, then snag it if you want it. One of my favorite vehicles, and when I find one for a good price will be in my stable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72