Fair price for Certified '04 SE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MWR

Reaction score
I'm new to the LR scene, my wife has always wanted a Discovery and it's time I got one for her. I have my eye on an '04 SE with 32K miles, Certified, which was just traded on an LR3. So it still has 18k miles and 20 months left on the factory warranty (in-service was 7/04!). The Disco is advertised in many places on the internet, and the asking price ranges from $31,999 on the dealer's website, to $25999 "internet special" on Autotrader. I'm just wondering what a fair price would be for this vehicle. I'm thinking somewhere in the $24000 to $25000 range is probably top dollar.

I don't want to pay a premium for the Certified used program, since all I'm really getting is the balance of factory warranty that I'd get anywhere. I do like the low-interest financing, but again, I don't want to pay a premium for the vehicle just to get 3.9% financing, that would end up a wash. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72