Getting Flashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red Flash

Reaction score
The last few nights I keep getting flashed by other drivers thinking my high beams are on. Anyone else had this problem? I have xenon headlights.

BeemerNut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be the other way around with the many newer vehicles having super bright blue headlights, drivers not switching to low beam when approaching you. Not talking way out of alignment head lights coming at you or a POS vehicle with smashed in front end. The idiots that approach you on high then flick to low and back to high after you gave them a quick high beam flash is what irks me the most. Instantly turning on four super bright Cibie accessory lights my LR friend energizes seems gets the message across.
Only low vehicles with low mounted head lights seem to be the biggest problem vs higher located head lights these LR's have. Usually these LR lights have a good cutoff of the top of the beams.
Years ago I had a approaching vehicle insisting of flicking back to high beam, I flashed him several times but no, back on high he switched.
Said vehicle a cop who pulls us over. Not a problem I told him as his high beam stunts were recorded on the dash GO PRO. Had his plate numbers plus time of night with two passengers as witnesses should it turn into a citation and court hearing. Zoom he splits no more verbally recorded threats.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut