Hello from Chicago! Don't worry, I won't shoot....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryanLR4

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a 2016 LR4 and the rear overhead blower isn't working.. The front main control unit works and all the lights will light up. Has anyone heard of this?

Long story but there is no warranty for this vehicle. Other than this issue, the vehicle is in perfect order. This was not a flood vehicle either.... (theft recovery)

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks !

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Check fuses and check the switch.

buckbluerover

Reaction score
I have a 2013 LR4 LUX with the same problem. Front A/C works great. Rear A/C has no output through the roof vents when rear control button on main panel is activated on position 1 or 2. On rear control (pushing button twice) no response from rear controls/fan switch. 30 amp fuse #22 for rear fan is good. Relays R10 and R16 are good. Also checked under hood fusible links 12E and 17E, as well as passenger compartment fuses 21 (10A rear climate control switch) and 62 (5A, climate control ECU). All tested good. Pulled down the roof mounted rear control panel/dome light and it looked fine and was connected--lights work, not sure how to test climate controls. The left rear mounted A/C system looks OK and wires are connected. Any detailed advice on what to do or check next and in what order would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72