Hello from Mongolia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGLR4

Reaction score
Hi All,
I bought a bone stock 2011 LR4 2.7 diesel, manual shift with spring suspension. Looking to add a low profile metal roof rack, bigger OEM 18-19'' black wheels, black edition grills and maybe some LEDs. Pls message me if you have some used goodies for a reasonable price. I will be in LA, Las Vegas at the end of April so woukd be great to pick up from there or get them shipped there. Thanks in advance! PS. I am a newbie so would appreciate tips on how to raise the suspension (it is currently on ORM springs which have very low clearance from the ground). Any other tips will be appreciated as well.

IMG_1926.JPG

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... wish those options were available here in the USA, I would so love a Diesel with Manual and non airbags.

MGLR4

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... wish those options were available here in the USA, I would so love a Diesel with Manual and non airbags.
Manual is not very convenient in city traffic so wouldn't mind shipping it to you for a very goid price:) The car has less than 30k miles!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure you could ship it, but sadly it would not be legal to drive here in the USA as the engine was not certified here.

MGLR4

Reaction score
I see. Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to mod my car soon with the help of the forum members!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72