Help Required

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Heywood

Reaction score
Hi all,

My father is looking to purchase a 64/14 Autobiography 28,000 miles. Problem is he lives in Singapore and the car would be based in the UK but could be left for 3-4 months undriven.

He's tried 3 Range Rover dealers to find solutions to keeping the battery charged and the fluids moving so when he comes back from Singapore, encounters no problem with the car...

Do you know of any solutions he could consider?

Thank you in advance.
Craig

64Chris

Reaction score
Craig,

All you need to have you father do is to purchase a Battery Tender Plus. It will charge your battery and once charged will keep it in that condition until you return. AAA sells them at a discount to their members. I have had one since 2013 and it works like a charm. Just setup the Battery Tender Plus on the car before you leave on your trip and when you return the battery will be fully charged.

It works great! It is a smart computerized charger that charges and stops as needed. It has a 12 year warranty and is well worth the price. I forget what I paid for it back then, but it is under $50.00 and will serve you well. If you figure the warranty is 12 years and divide that by the cost, you are talking around $4.00 a year to maintain your batteries!
I use it to keep our batteries in great condition by using it several times each year.
Here is a link to the product on the AAA web site.

Cheers,
Chris

https://www.colorado.aaa.com/automotive/mobile-battery

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV