Hidden Winch - Voyager Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to spend some time at the voyager tent at Overland Expo East this past weekend and was really impressed with their gear as well as their knowledge of the LR4. They have a super clean hidden winch setup with the controller located under the hood. They also do full installs. I will be taking my LR4 to them in Jan/Feb to get one installed. Really nice stuff!
Screenshot_20171003-112307.jpg

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voyager is kicking ass. Good to see. That looks like a clean setup. I feel like i need protection as much or more than a winch, so I went with an ARB, but I think this is a solid option.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voyager is kicking ass. Good to see. That looks like a clean setup. I feel like i need protection as much or more than a winch, so I went with an ARB, but I think this is a solid option.

Did you get the ARB summit?

aakempvt

Reaction score
I looked at the hidden winch setup too. Looks clean and the integrated skid plate looked nice too.

Their sliders were much superior to the Terrafirma ones I just put on.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go with a hidden winch setup, I would think the Zeon Platinum would be a good choice. It has no clutch handle, so you dont need to 'reach' it. Everything is by remote.

I got mine in yesterday.

IMG_20171004_121215-X2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA