How many series owners do we have..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m_guerreiro74

Reaction score
Hello to all,

New guy on the forum, all the way from Portugal.
Series III in rebuilding process. However it moves almost every day.

Miguel Guerreiro

Kvammen

Reaction score
Hi everybody, there's a new guy in town

Hi, I am a bold Norwegian who has just joint your community. I am the proud owner of a -93 Defender HCPU 110, 200 Tdi and a S2A, 88" from -66. The latter is suffering from a major renovation/rebuild while the former is in perfect working order.

The S2A has got a Ford Transit 2,5 NA diesel engine transplanted but I have recently been offered a Rover V8 engine and am seriously considering to remove the Ford engine in favour of the Rover engine. However, before I do that I have to find out if such an engine installation will be rewarded with approving papers here in Norway or if that would be impossible.

I would appreciate contact with other S 88"-owners that have done the conversion.

Kvammen

Reaction score
Hi everybody, there's a new guy in town

Hi, I am a bold Norwegian who has just joint your community. I am the proud owner of a -93 Defender HCPU 110, 200 Tdi and a S2A, 88" from -66. The latter is suffering from a major renovation/rebuild while the former is in perfect working order.

The S2A has got a Ford Transit 2,5 NA diesel engine transplanted but I have recently been offered a Rover V8 engine and am seriously considering to remove the Ford engine in favour of the Rover engine. However, before I do that I have to find out if such an engine installation will be rewarded with approving papers here in Norway or if that would be impossible.

I would appreciate contact with other S 88"-owners that have done the conversion.

gallery_751_148_108642.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Defender.

Eric B

Reaction score
New member from BC, Canada.
1971 IIA 88" about halfway through a complete rebuild with a new galvanized chassis.

papadad

Reaction score
I have a 1957 88" petrol which is used for daily transport,takes me to Cape york several tims a year, plus a 1953 80" i'm restoring, a 107 4 door waiting,an 86" waiting and 4 other series 1"s
Papadad

roverdog

Reaction score
one and another on the way

'71 IIA SWB in the drive, and '71 ex-MoD 109 Regular coming my way soon. I'm in the US, both are petrol LHD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72