How to mount driving lights to a-frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeaPicker

Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of my third Land Rover LR3. This one came with the rubber square-looking bumper guard... I think they call it the A-frame.

My old one had the tubular brush guard and I had installed 2 7" HID off road lights and 2 4" lights on it. I wanted to move them on to the A-frame but it did not come with mounting hardware and no holes to screw them in.

I called the dealership but they only know about the bumper mounting bracket vuu500110. The pictures of a-frame mounted lights I've seen on the web come from the top. (see attached pic - not my vehicle)

Anyone know where to get the brackets or have some other idea on how to mount my lights?

PaulKs2008LR3_zps833009da.jpg

Last edited:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only confirm that they do mount on the top and that they are OE brackets. Unfortunately I'm less helpful after that. The dealer installed mine almost 12 years ago! I'd try a different dealer and just try to get a part number.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72