How to reset the Brake Pads "worn" Alert light on 2015 Range Rover Supercharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert B

Reaction score
Just replaced the brake pads and sensors on my 2015 Range Rover and I can't find how to reset the brake pad senor worn Alert ....????

Help....:)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless something has changed, if you have replaced the sensor that was broken (setting the light to on) then it should go off. It shouldn't require intervention.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Basically if the sensor wire is broken it sets the light to "On", i.e. not what you want since it will stay "On" until your replace the sensor wire that was broken. If you tried to reuse any of the sensor wires it may have gotten broke causing the light to stay "On". To turn the light "Off" it should just be a matter of replacing the sensor wires.

rsauer

Reaction score
Just replaced the brake pads and sensors on my 2015 Range Rover and I can't find how to reset the brake pad senor worn Alert ....????

Help....:)
I swapped pads only recently, belaying the full monty of rotors etc. was able to save the existing sensors, I disconnected the battery for a few minutes and the pad light went off and has remained off

jrza101

Reaction score
As I understand it, if the sensor goes off it’s pretty much done for and needs to be replaced. I just replaced mine, sensor included, and the light went off on its own.

Whtmustang

Reaction score
Hey Guys! If you guys have trouble with that brake light, and message is saying check pads, I made a video on youtube recently dealing with that. It was on a 2011LR

Please watch and subscribe! Hope it helps.

Resetting the Brake Warning Light

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA