howdy folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke Twente

Reaction score
I go to school at the University of Georgia and got this LR3 used this summer as a substitute for the 1996 Ford Explorer **** box I had driven all throughout high school. My problem is this: supposedly there is $5000 worth of repairs in leaks needed throughout the car; however, apparently some are more serious than others. So my dad and I decided to fix the worst ones, and wait to fix the rest when we have enough money. Which seems like a great plan as far as keeping the truck drivable on the road as long as possible. BUT on my end, here I am with this sweet car that is meant to be driven off-road. What should I do? Should I not listen to my dad and take it off road? Or wait it out until all of the leaks are fixed. I'm brand new to the community and love this car more than I love myself, and hate to see it not in its natural element without pavement under those tires. Does anyone out there know of some easier trails up in north Georgia?

Also, there's some liquid leaking up under the drivers' seat and I think it's a clogged AC drain. Can anyone provide some more information on finding that tiny ****** that releases the water buildup? The help would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3263.JPG

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Read up in the LR3 section, I am sure you will find answers to all your questions. Just remember if you go off roading go with another vehicle. You don't want to get stuck somewhere either stuck in mud or stuck with issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV