Howdy from Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDoubleDuBB

Reaction score
Hello all,

Recently picked up a 2008 LR3 SE with only 82,000 miles on it. Previous owners garage kept and mainly used it as a grocery-getter. Has a solid CarFax with all service/maintenance done at the dealership. Needless to say, I'm pretty psyched. Shopped/searched for a while before finally finding this one.

With that said, I'm looking forward to gleaning all of the knowledge that is shared among you all. I used to have a 2007 FJ Cruiser, and I used forums extensively for info on upgrading, repairs, etc. Hoping to have a similar experience here.

I'm new to Land Rovers, so any initial advice as far as things to look for, upgrade, replace, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

I've also seen a lot of conflicting stuff in all of the forums reference Lift Rods and bump stops. I'm curious to see what the overall consensus is on this and going with oversized tires.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro... looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,

Jared

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Tech questions are best in the LR3 section

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member