I have no idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
I'm new to Land Rovers but that sounds EXACTLY like a faulty Mass Airflow Sensor problem I've experienced on a GM 5.7L V8. May be worth exploring.
Ok well your right and when I replaced it the first time the one I got was a poor quality one so that's why it didn't fix the first time

Va_Disco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is it running properly again? I would recommend not using the oil type filter because it can cause a slight oil film build up on the MAF and cause it to hold on to any little bit of dirt that gets by the filter leading to improper function or failure.

That being said I use a K&N filter and service it myself and lightly oil it and let it dry for a day prior to putting it back in.

Ladiesman1

Reaction score
Ok so the mafs failed on me again and after buying 4 of them I took it to a mechanic and he said cylinder 6 is dead something about pressure and that it's gunna cost more then what the car is worth I have to get a new engine does this sound right can I fix this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA