IID Tool question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stufrowin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sitting in third row seat, bike rack on and wife was reversing thought I was going to go deaf. Tempted to cut some wires!

Self level - I think it's just in relation to other wheels and not gravity. One of the reasons I bought the IID tool was for this feature. Although I still haven't used it.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sitting in third row seat, bike rack on and wife was reversing thought I was going to go deaf. Tempted to cut some wires!

Self level - I think it's just in relation to other wheels and not gravity. One of the reasons I bought the IID tool was for this feature. Although I still haven't used it.
Yes, self equalizing would be a more appropriate term.

Ben Myton

Reaction score
Yes, self equalizing would be a more appropriate term.

Tested last night with wheels on the curb. It did try to do something, but it never really "leveled". Still the capability is there, and with the BT IID's ability to save the presets it would make manually leveling a snap if you needed to camp on a hill.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV