it wont let me post in forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t.j.

Reaction score
i cant post in the main forum..a white screen pops up with error's..any no what the prob is ? and thank you joey for your help on my decision on the 96 RR

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Answered your question in your other post,

this is an error because the post requires a Moderator to approve the post, due to either your posting a link or a picture. This error should only occur if you are new to the site or if you are attempting to post a lot of links

t.j.

Reaction score
thanks again

wat a change from va beach virginia..how long ago did you move from here ?oh yea i ended up getting the 96 with 217..miles for 2000. blue book is 3,700..it runs great but with some tlc i hope to get another 217..wats the highest mileage you ever heared of on a RR ? well ill send pics as soon as i figure out how to post tread on main fourums..thank you again for your help..ill stay in touch..GO NAVY !!!

t.j.

Reaction score
thanks again

wat a change from va beach virginia..how long ago did you move from here ?oh yea i ended up getting the 96 with 217..miles for 2000. blue book is 3,700..it runs great but with some tlc i hope to get another 217..

t.j.

Reaction score
thanks again

wat a change from va beach virginia..how long ago did you move from here ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72