just joined up from DownUnder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Creel

Reaction score
Gidday! (<- Australian for Hi :biggrin:)

just signed up to this forum.
Been a Land Rover owner for many years, first a Disco, now the Series III and soon a Range Rover will be added to the stable.
Been working on 'Winston' my SIII for a while, currently carrying out gearbox & transfer case rebuild, details here if you're interested http://www.series-three.com.
Looking forward to having a chat here...
Cheers
Holger

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... hope you can help the series guy/gals out with any series questions...

Creel

Reaction score
Gidday! (<- Australian for Hi :biggrin:)

just signed up to this forum.
Been a Land Rover owner for many years, first a Disco, now the Series III and soon a Range Rover will be added to the stable.
Been working on 'Winston' my SIII for a while, currently carrying out gearbox & transfer case rebuild, details here if you're interested http://www.series-three.com.
Looking forward to having a chat here...
Cheers
Holger

Well its been a while but Winston is all finished and running pretty darn good!
I have also installed a roof top tent, roof rack, side awning yadda yadda yadda...home away from home!!!! :biggrin:
Lost more photo's have been added to my web site!

danshepp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see from your web site you take yourself fly fishing, have you ever been to ireland fishing and off roading we have some great lakes here and some very bad roads leading to them1 winston would feel right at home here!

sandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello there, I am looking into a series three myself. be moving soon to SA. And no I am not a port power fan.

Creel

Reaction score
i see from your web site you take yourself fly fishing, have you ever been to ireland fishing and off roading we have some great lakes here and some very bad roads leading to them1 winston would feel right at home here!

have not quite made it to Ireland yet, have fished in the UK and Austria, but I'm sure one day I'll make it to Ireland :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick