LR 4 interior trim parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaliDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have a source for reasonably priced interior trim parts for a '12 lr4???

I currently have the Walnut parts and would prefer Ebony... Alternatively if anyone in the So-cal area wants to swap, drop a line!

Cheers!

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black lacquer interior is not cheap...and it's hard to find the whole kit. And if you want to swap the steering wheel...well that's a whole other cost. When I purchased my 2nd LR4 I wanted the black lacquer trim but couldn't find one that had the HD package. So I considered buying new trim and just replacing it...it's expensive. Fortunately the dealership was able to swap my black lacquer trim on my old LR4 to the new one when I traded in. When I was looking though...

- I could not find anything aftermarket.
- The new and used items that I found will total over $1k for all trim pieces (without the steering wheel)

But...

I visited a professional vehicle "vinyl wrapper" and he quoted me $350 to wrap all interior trim pieces as long as I removed them and brought them to his shop. He showed me his personal BMW M3 interior which was wrapped in gloss black and it was perfect! Plus...you can pick whatever color or finish. That was going to be my option before the dealership agreed to swap everything for me.

CaliDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black lacquer interior is not cheap...and it's hard to find the whole kit. And if you want to swap the steering wheel...well that's a whole other cost. When I purchased my 2nd LR4 I wanted the black lacquer trim but couldn't find one that had the HD package. So I considered buying new trim and just replacing it...it's expensive. Fortunately the dealership was able to swap my black lacquer trim on my old LR4 to the new one when I traded in. When I was looking though...

- I could not find anything aftermarket.
- The new and used items that I found will total over $1k for all trim pieces (without the steering wheel)

But...

I visited a professional vehicle "vinyl wrapper" and he quoted me $350 to wrap all interior trim pieces as long as I removed them and brought them to his shop. He showed me his personal BMW M3 interior which was wrapped in gloss black and it was perfect! Plus...you can pick whatever color or finish. That was going to be my option before the dealership agreed to swap everything for me.

Thanks for the info and the wrap suggestions iSurfvilano. it is amazing what those guys can do these days. I might wind up going that route.. Yeah- the sets that I've looked at online and oem replacements were very expensive!!! I think I'm OK without the steering wheel bits if I find a fellow enthusiast that would like to swap...

jpjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 ebony parts that I would be willing to trade for walnut. Then you would have 2 less to purchase.
The part above the nav screen and the ashtray section are the ones I have. I have no idea why the previous owner only swapped out those 2 and left the rest Walnut...

I can get you detailed pics if you are interested.

CaliDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 ebony parts that I would be willing to trade for walnut. Then you would have 2 less to purchase.
The part above the nav screen and the ashtray section are the ones I have. I have no idea why the previous owner only swapped out those 2 and left the rest Walnut...

I can get you detailed pics if you are interested.

I'd like to hold out for a full set....
Thanks for the offer though!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV