LR Driving School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClearwaterScott

Reaction score
@Ryan00TJ Great to hear! We are in process of booking our trip. I fully plan to drive a loaner from them. Just like I learned to drive a stick shift in a "friends" car. :)

Frank8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you buy a new one the dealer should register you with LR and the company will send you a welcome packet that includes info on the two hour lesson

Frank

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received the welcome pack which included the complimentary LR experience info...BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...It also came with LR branded plastic valve caps and a coupon code to get LR apparel, lol :laugh:

@Ryan00TJ Did you stay at the Inn? When I booked our LR experience they were nice, but once I told them I was staying at the Inn for that whole week they turned super lovey dovey....they are even going to have the instructor pick us up out front. Penny was super cool to deal with, I can't wait to go!

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet.. Thanks Ryanjl I didn't know that.

Mike

The Land Rover Merriam off-road event is June 24. Aristocrat doesn't have anything about it on their Facebook page yet, but if you go to the Facebook page for "KC Land Rover Club," the information is there.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, are you going?

I believe so. I have a trial coming up but it's the week before. I should have my weekends back to myself by then!

Bring an appetite. They provide lots of food and coffee.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any other LR4 owners going this year?

My dad and I will be there. There are normally a few other LR4's, LR3's, RRS's, and then a slew of D1's and D2's, and at least one Defender.

Should be fun.

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about 75% sure I'll be there.. I'm trying to get a buddy with an LR3 to show up also..

Mike

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am now 100% sure I am going, went to Aristocrat and signed up today. Drove the LR5. Nice vehicle, but I felt like I was swinging a football bat.. That truck has a confused theme.

Ryan, see you at 0730. Saturday's theme: Keep the rubber side down.

Everyone else, stand by for pics.

Mike

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See you there. I'll be driving the black LR4 with street Michelins.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut