LR2 Wiper Blade Mystery Solved!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff618

Reaction score
This has been a headache for me for a while so I'm assuming it may be a headache for others... I finally found aftermarket new-style frameless wipers for the Land Rover LR2. The front wiper arms have a “pinch tab” attachment that many aftermarket wipers do not fit on. Also, if you want to get a little nicer rear wiper blade, its tough - most aftermarket brands don't make a 14" in the new-style that fits.

I found all 3 wipers: The 'Trico NeoForm Beam Blade' is the ONLY frameless beam blade that comes in the 14" for the rear as well as 24” & 20" that fit the special Land Rover “pinch tab” arms on the front. Came with removal and replacement instructions - easy install. They work great and look awesome. Got them online.

Hope this saves others some time...

:bandit:

fisha

Reaction score
Jeff,

When you say pinch tab arms on the LR, does that equate to the pinch model of the neoform wiper blades.

I'm looking for wipers for my Mk3 Range Rover, and the arms have that rubbish-no-one-else-uses-them slide lock to hold the blade. When looking for replacement neoform wipers i get the following types of connection:

Hook
Pinch
Button
BMW.

do you know which is right for the LR2 / Mk3 RR ?

Or, can you tell me which part number you got for yours ( then I can try and find the right type of connection from that )

jeff618

Reaction score
Jeff,

When you say pinch tab arms on the LR, does that equate to the pinch model of the neoform wiper blades.

I'm looking for wipers for my Mk3 Range Rover, and the arms have that rubbish-no-one-else-uses-them slide lock to hold the blade. When looking for replacement neoform wipers i get the following types of connection:

Hook
Pinch
Button
BMW.

do you know which is right for the LR2 / Mk3 RR ?

Or, can you tell me which part number you got for yours ( then I can try and find the right type of connection from that )

Go to wipers123.com and select your LR. It will match it up for you. The ones I got snapped right on.

Good Luck,
Jeff

PS: I just got an email that they are running a $15 rebate on NeoForms thru 5/15/10

capybaras

Reaction score
I bought some RainX Latitudes at the local auto store, and had no problem fitting them.

By the way, the Latitudes and Bosch Icons are the best wipes made, hands down.

jeff618

Reaction score
I bought some RainX Latitudes at the local auto store, and had no problem fitting them.

By the way, the Latitudes and Bosch Icons are the best wipes made, hands down.

Unfortunately, neither come in the required 14" for the rear. Do they fit pinch-tab wiper arms on the front? I've heard some difficulties, especially with Latitudes...

:confused:

capybaras

Reaction score
Unfortunately, neither come in the required 14" for the rear. Do they fit pinch-tab wiper arms on the front? I've heard some difficulties, especially with Latitudes...

:confused:
I didn't replace the rear yet. They come with several adapters one of which is the pinch-type, just had to swap it out. Easy enough.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72