LR3 LR4 Rear Sliding Loadspace Floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where exactly are you located in the US?... I've recently moved to AZ from HI so need to look at shipping cost first.

Portsmouth, NH.

And if anyone is interested and attending the Vermont Overland Rally in October, I will be there.

harbinger808

Reaction score
Can I ask why you are selling the sliding floor... how easy is it to install and take out? I use the 3rd row seating sometimes with my wife's family. Just want a real world users opinion.
Mahalo

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is pretty easy to take out and put in, just slides in and out.

Reason for selling is I want to lighten the truck up a bit. With all of the off-road stuff now on it, and fully loaded, I find it a bit heavy to drive the trails I use. I don't use it that much these days so it is superfluous for me.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if you have the rear seat config on your LR3. I do and while I see the value of the sliding deck that would impede using those rear seats. However, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've used the rear seats!

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if you have the rear seat config on your LR3. I do and while I see the value of the sliding deck that would impede using those rear seats. However, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've used the rear seats!

I have an LR4 HSE, so 7 seats. I rarely if ever use the 3rd row right now (3 young kids in the 2nd row). This sliding floor pops out and can be stored anywhere, no tools needed to access the seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut