LR3 wheel specifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyos are awsome, no regrets, just would have been cool to have one more choice in 285/60 category.

Last edited:

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of the Toyo Open Countrys. Both are in driving height. I really like the tread pattern on these tires!!

Last edited:

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The resemblance to the Nitto's is very appearant!
Looks good!

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think Toyo makes them for Nitto.

D

dry_fly

they are the same manufacturer, but do the toyo's still rub like the nitto's? just curious I have heard the toyo's are a little less expensive. how many ply is the sidewall?

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any rubbing with the Toyos. Was out in the desert a couple of weeks
ago and stuffed them pretty good and had no problems. Was looking for rubbing inside
the rear wheel well, but found none. Also taking into consideration I was not loaded
down, just my spare on the roof. I believe the sidewalls are 2-ply. I haven't heard
much about the Nitto's rubbing, only on occasion.

S

slowgirl98

problem tires

I recently found out from the dealership that there were alignment issues with the 2006 LR3 that I own and all my tires were bald on the insides after only 7500 miles!!! Has anyone else come across this issue? The dealership put 2 new tires on and charged me a prorated amount for the new tires, but I am still fighting with them as to why I have to pay and why they only replaced two tires when they all looked the same and they said there were alignment issues. Has anyone heard anything about this problem or experienced it?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about this problem or experienced it?

Yes. It's nearly universal. Please use the search function on this forum and you will find signifcant number of posts regarding it. Search for "Tire Wear"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV