LR4 4x4 Info Screen Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Semperfi303

Reaction score
I'm new to Land Rovers and recently bought a used 2010 LR4. I can't find anywhere what the little lines under each wheel mean on the 4x4 info screen. The sales person drove the vehicle over the Land Rover off road course at the dealership, and I noticed one of the lines turned red at one point. The sales person did not know what that was. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 2010_land-rover_lr4_aud_td_430103_600.jpg
    2010_land-rover_lr4_aud_td_430103_600.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 93

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to Land Rovers and recently bought a used 2010 LR4. I can't find anywhere what the little lines under each wheel mean on the 4x4 info screen. The sales person drove the vehicle over the Land Rover off road course at the dealership, and I noticed one of the lines turned red at one point. The sales person did not know what that was. Thanks for the help.

They indicate the suspension travel limits.

manscout

Reaction score
AxelR is correct.
They indicate if your suspension and wheel is at the limit of its travel. Aka has no flex remaining.

Other than cross axle situations, w/o the rear locker HD option, where they indicate you will be relying on traction control & thus have to change your style of throttle application. I have not found a real life application for most people.

I'm sure there are some other applications, but I have not yet dealt with them. Maybe related to high center rampbreakover situations and extended height mode. I.e.(Should you continue forward or reverse out).

FYI: I teach at the Land Rover Experience Quail Lodge in Carmel Ca

eljefe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
manscout do you have any cool videos? I can never find too many lr4 videos of its capabilties.
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV