LR4 with 285/55/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomsquad419

Reaction score
Wow Tomsquad - that's impressive that you were able to get the RR electronic dash to work with the LR4.

How are you going to integrate Apple CarPlay? I'd love to do that.

Still trying to figure that out. Hopefully someone comes out with something that can easily be added / adapted to our factory systems or maybe I will have to switch head units all together?

If I remember correctly one company had come out with a device but I don't think the reviews were the best.

I am considering adding adaptive cruise control.

I would love to upgrade to the 2014+ wing mirrors and wire the turn signals to work but I am not sure where to get the parts and the correct part #s for the 2014-2016 mirrors. Online they appear to be the same part #s for the 2010-2013 which I know is incorrect.

Ben Myton

Reaction score
Still trying to figure that out. Hopefully someone comes out with something that can easily be added / adapted to our factory systems or maybe I will have to switch head units all together?

If I remember correctly one company had come out with a device but I don't think the reviews were the best.

I am considering adding adaptive cruise control.

I would love to upgrade to the 2014+ wing mirrors and wire the turn signals to work but I am not sure where to get the parts and the correct part #s for the 2014-2016 mirrors. Online they appear to be the same part #s for the 2010-2013 which I know is incorrect.

I'm interested in the Adaptive Cruise if you figure out a way to get that running, tagging this thread to follow later :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick