Lucky8 Proud Rhino Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLR8TOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi..anyone have the Proud Rhino sliders from Lucky8? I've got them installed however not all the bolts lined up. Just looking for feedback from any owners.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There have been some issues, noted on the interwebs.
Call Erik at Lucky8 he will take care of it.

The sliders were originally designed for the LR3. With the stack up of tolerances, some have issues fitting perfectly to the LR4.
On the flip side I bought a used set of Voyagers, and still had to widen one of the holes (just one), and they were already fitted to an LR4 (presumable without issues). It happens...

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The sliders were originally designed for the LR3. With the stack up of tolerances, some have issues fitting perfectly to the LR4.
On the flip side I bought a used set of Voyagers, and still had to widen one of the holes (just one), and they were already fitted to an LR4 (presumable without issues). It happens...

That is strange. What hole did you have to widen? the very front bolt on the underside of the sill perhaps? (I never installed the bolt there because you had to drill into the plastic to make room for it. However with the T44 sliders, you have to cut the whole bottom off that plastic trim anyway, ha!)

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is strange. What hole did you have to widen? the very front bolt on the underside of the sill perhaps? (I never installed the bolt there because you had to drill into the plastic to make room for it. However with the T44 sliders, you have to cut the whole bottom off that plastic trim anyway, ha!)

The second to front hole on the passenger side.
I don't think it was a manufacturing issue, but merely a stack up of tolerances. I only opened the hole by a few mm anyway.
It probably would have fit, but didn't like the stress it was putting on the bolt when i was tightening it.

XLR8TOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks...I'll call Erik. I've had a bit of trouble with my orders from Lucky8, however, they've been corrected each time which is pretty good in my book.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72