Miss fire's 800 codes bank 1and 2 LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
For help other owners. Date 072117
My LR3 at 91,000 miles after full the tank start shaking badly i stop and don't start i plug my at my OBD the scan with the app TORQ and show
Missfire code all P0800 with P0171 P0174 .. lean Bank 1 and 2 i remember was like 12 codes so i just thinking the gasoline was the problem probably have water OMG. I just freaking out but after couple try the Rover start but very weak and shaking + flashing check engine + reduce engine performance was a full combo of everything so i just arrived at my home with a list of all symptoms to fix the problem .

To fix the problem i flush all injectors i change the spark plugs..on fly clean the Throttle body + clean the Massflow sensor .check the ignition capacitor and hoses for air leak at the top and side engine + check oxygen sensor ... clean the code if have one and good to go. Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV