My Disco 4. Done right!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HikeNbike

Reaction score
sorry for the late response.. dint see you replied. The front bumper was custom made by tactical rovers, i had some changes made to accommodate my design. Kaymar makes the rear but its a PITA to get on... it needs tons of fitting and custom work to get it right.. do you have a LR?

ChuckB

Reaction score
No, don't have an LR at this time. I just bought another Land Cruiser that my wife has since stolen from me...

I'm doing some research for a future vehicle and debating between an LR4 and G-Wagen.

Thanks for the info, your LR looks really good!

Land Rover Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HikeNbike,

Very Impressive! How do you like your mods? Are they holding up well? Any recommendations or great stories for folks who want to try out some of these kind of modifications?

Thanks and congrats on a fine looking rig!
Land Rover Joe

HikeNbike

Reaction score
Hi R joe,

Thank you... The mods are holding up very well for what i put this beast through.. i wouldn't know where to start with recommendations, every project has a custom aspect. If anyone needs help with their LR/Disco 4, ill help them of course... I can comfortable say i have mastered this model, encountered every issue possible, and solved it.

bash535i

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not with the intention of thread jacking, but for those of you who have a Land Cruiser or had one, how do you like them in comparison to the LR4?

I have a 2012 LR4, but because of repeated annoyances from things going wrong (much of it caused by the dealer and glass company), I've been thinking about jumping ship and going Land Cruiser or possible LX570. I love the looks and ride of the LR4, but am not sure if I'd be better off with less looks and more dependability. Your input is appreciated.

By the way... HikeNBike, your rig is very cool!

Last edited:

elfrey

Reaction score
can you tell me how you mounted your license plate? I want to rear mount my trie using the Kaymar bumper with LH tire mount.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you tell me how you mounted your license plate? I want to rear mount my trie using the Kaymar bumper with LH tire mount.
I really like the Kaymar bumper with tire and jerry can mount. Anyone know how much those run?

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here's a bump for this question. Mine was delivered with the left hand carrier like yours with a completely different license mount. What is this one from?

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
George,

Can you post a few pictures of the alterations you made to fit those tires.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut