my RR seems to be bouncing a lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2014 RR with 33000 miles. When i back out of my drive it seems to be bouncing a lot and when driving over some roats it seems bouncy and not tight.
What could that be????
Also this is minor but a pain. This expensive of a car you would think they could put decent cupholders in. Any suggestion on how to secure them when you extract a drink...just annoying...
Thanks
Greg

Adam Sch

Reaction score
Greg,
I found if you partially close the cup holder slides, they will keep the cup holder inserts inside the slots. Not a true fix but it does do the trick.

For the bouncing, it sounds like a bad strut or two. Does your air compressor run all the time?

Mark LR3

Reaction score
Having similar issue. My LR3 ('06) is bouncing pretty violently even on smooth road. Struts, shocks, compressor? Also wondering what would happen if I had compressor disconnected and just used regular shocks? Don't care at all about off-road.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check the struts. Nobody here can diagnose it for you. Go inspect it. Good luck and let us know.

Mark LR3

Reaction score
Thanks MBW, I get that but I was more interested in comment regarding disconnect of compressor and resulting issues.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72