NEW ARNOTT COMPRESSOR CONCERNS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djatkinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alek,

I took some pictures some time ago; I'll see if I can locate them and get them out to you...

Aleks

Reaction score
Thanks Dan. Here is the pic of installed compressor without covers on my Rover. The covers I ordered arrived at local dealership shop. I have appt scheduled on 11/17 for covers installation. Will let you know how it goes.
C8203EDA-D884-480C-9B7A-3529B9C5B572.jpeg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the AMK's bracket was much more massive than that...and I don't remember the blue plate. Which dealership are you working with? (Lynnwood, Bellevue or Tacoma)

Aleks

Reaction score
I’m working with Bellevue dealership shop. Service Advisor checked with their Master Technician and confirmed that ordered covers are specific to Arnott AMK compressor. I sent them the same picture for verification purpose.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...not sure what you mean by "Arnott AMK" compressor. That's like saying "Ford Chevy" pickup. I'm assuming you mean it's an Arnott aftermarket compressor built like the AMK.

The Bellevue shop is pretty good, I'm sure they will take care of you. Jim Benz in Parts is an ace, he can find the part for you if it's out there and tell you if it will fit.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that can be a challenge and not their fault if it isn't possible. I replaced my Hitachi with an AMK a few years back and because I have the RS Sliders installed, the acoustic box didn't fit, even after using the relocation bracket from Tactical 4x4. Getting it all buttoned up was a chore in and of itself and it's a lot louder than it was before, but I've gotten used to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut