New to me LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taylorguy74

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Been itching to get back into the LR crowd. Sold my 2002 Disco 2 SE years ago with 180K on the clock - finally got back into one with my latest! What a change over the years!

2013 LR4 HSE - Aintree Green
Previous owner had it professionally maintained and probably didn't ever turn a wrench on it. Interior is spotless and has been very well maintained. Exterior is flawless and had Perma Plate coating (?) on it too - I'm not familiar with the window/paint treatment and will have to read up on what that truly is. Rear ladder, lamp guards, roof rack, full sized spare and some nerf bars I don't think offer any protection, but will see when I get under there more. I'm extremely happy as I've been wanting this classy color combo for a few years. Very happy to be back behind the wheel!
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... looks very nice, I like the two tone interior.

mks_95

Reaction score
I like the USA spec with black interior, and hated my white interior, yours are somthing else. Really like it, hope you enjoy it.

Taylorguy74

Reaction score
Thanks! The interior is awesome - the contrast stitching really stands out too. I'm very happy with my choice. The BMW dealer that had it fully detailed it too - like I stepped into a brand-renewed 4 year old Rover.

I'm trying to get the dealer service record on it - is it as easy as calling them up?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut