New to the forum...kind of!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joelewis73

Reaction score
Hello everyone...I am new to the forum but not really new. I am purchasing my 5th Land Rover tomorrow and the other 4 I had I used this forum to help me with my issues. For some reason I keep buying these things but I love them and am becoming a pro at working on them.

SO I am picking up a 2002 Disco tomorrow afternoon and having it towed home. All I have seen are pics of it but I am only paying $600 bucks for it and the owner has no idea what is wrong with it. Does run and drive although she said there is a plastic bottle that the cap does not seal and the water comes out of it. It has never overheated but I am getting it and digging right into the engine and doing the heads and tearing it down. NOt in a hurry to get it on the road and it is hard to pass up the opportunity for $600...Will post pics after it get here....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum as an actual member then. Hoping all goes well with the new Rover.

Joelewis73

Reaction score
Thanks...I pick it up tomorow and will post some pics. The expansion tank is busted and there is a coolant leak somewhere. Going to pressure test it when i get it here and hope it is not the head gasket. Not really worried if it is just time to get to work...
Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72