not starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ofc.PD

Reaction score
Hey guys I have an 04 Discovery. Last week check engine light came on and it started running terrible. No power and drinking gas. I read on form 1st thing is to check fuses. I checked them under dash and pulled and put them back. Then I check them under the hood. Same thing pulled them and put them back 1 at a time. Now it wont start. I am not sure if maybe one of the black fuses under the hood maybe bad or not. Any ideas as I am stumped. The car does turn over it just does not start.

evansjoem

Reaction score
Actually ignore that fuel pump, check ignition coil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofc.PD

Reaction score
Would that make it not start right after pulling and replacing fuses under the hood? Do they just fail like that?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Lock and unlock the driver's door with the key 4 times in a row, then attempt to start. You may have disabled a security feature.

Ofc.PD

Reaction score
Did the door unlock thing, checked the wires it has a spark, and I replaced the crank position sensor. None worked. I even unplugged battery for 20 mins to clear codes. Any ideas I am out of ideas and I dont want to keep throwing money at it.

evansjoem

Reaction score
Is the check engine light on? Do u have a code reader?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi