O2 Sensor Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bienville_fly

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've been snooping around some and have gotten some very good info here. I hope to eventually have an opinion worth giving but for right now I have a question.

I have a 2004 Land Rover Discovery 2 (SE7) and I keep having trouble with my o2 Sensors. It is always on the 2nd bank. I just replaced the upper intake manifold gasket, and both valve cover gaskets, throttle body gasket and replaced all four of the o2 sensors.

But I keep getting a code for the upstream o2 sensor. It isn't putting my service engine light on but it is showing on my carsoft.

Also I am using the o2 sensors suggested from Atlantic British. The truck is running perfectly and I'm not getting any spotting in my exhaust or rough idling like it did before I replace the o2 sensors.

I will clear the code but within about 20 miles or so it pops back up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Try cleaning your Mass Air Flow Sensor.

Scott Bebber

Reaction score
Were you able to find the issue?. If not, are you able to monitor fuel trim data at idle and at 2500 rpm?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV