Options for replacement Radio with Blu Tooth and Sirius Xm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModSqd

Reaction score
Friends, does anyone have recommendation for a good quality and reliable radio head unit for my 2004 Discovery II. I am looking for a replacement option that gives me BT capability and have a Sirius XM option. Any ideas on what has worked has worked for you would be very much appreciated.

peterlucas

Reaction score
I've tried Kenwood and Pioneer and so far Pioneer is my favourite. The Bluetooth worked much better on the Pioneer than the Kenwood. Currently I'm having a really hard time finding an install kit to put my single din deck into my 2002 Disco. Hopefully somebody chimes in with a source for the kit

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
No real kit that I know of that hooks up to the rover. kind of test the wires and hope. I thought about mine then just went to a local installer and had them do it.

peterlucas

Reaction score
I found the wiring harness but having no luck with the mounting kit. The harness is only $19

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ShaneDD

Reaction score
Crutchfield has always been a good source for installation information. I just installed an Alpine brand unit and I love it! They provide a detailed installation of step by step instructions that are unique to each vehicle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72