P1368

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabe

Reaction score
I have a 2005 LR3 and can't seem to fix the p1368. Can someone please lead me in the right direction? T.I.A

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Globetrotter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours a V8 as it relates to ignition coil failure on Bank A, which I think is the rh side of engine when viewed from windscreen

Gabe

Reaction score
Is yours a V8 as it relates to ignition coil failure on Bank A, which I think is the rh side of engine when viewed from windscreen
Yes it's a v8 and it seems that the problem was the mass air flow sensor. I replaced it a week a go and it was running good till today. For some odd reason the heck engine light started flashing and engine running rough. Today I dropped it off at the shop..

Gabe

Reaction score
Yes it's a v8 and it seems that the problem was the mass air flow sensor. I replaced it a week a go and it was running good till today. For some odd reason the heck engine light started flashing and engine running rough. Today I dropped it off at the shop..

Do you have an update?
Mines had the same issue but it was due to check coils I installed about 1.5 years ago..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi