Performance Lighting Specials from HELLA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atlanticbritish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
logo.jpg

Performance Lighting from the Leader in Auxillary Lighting....

Atlantic British Ltd. is featuring a Spring Special on select Hella Lighting Kits and Setups.

Hella Rallye 4000 Light Kit ON SALE

9699k.jpg

Hella's new 4000 lamps feature a revoltionary mounting system, die-cast metal housing, and weatherproof electric connectors. Read More....

Hella Black Magic Light Kit ON SALE

9681.jpg

A striking all black look when the lamp is off but super bright, enhanced focus beam when on! Read More....

Hella 500FF & 700FF Driving Lamp Kits ON SALE

87220.jpg

These lamps are the newest SAE-approved 'Free Form' lamp kits available. Hella Free Form (FF) lighting technology perfectly coordinates the shape of the reflector with the light source, producing the most efficient possible light output with enhanced illumination distance. Read More.....

CHECK OUT THE FULL LINEUP OF ON-SALE HELLA ITEMS

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have an LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit available?

RobertColunga

Banned
Reaction score
hello guys! do you also have Hella blue headlight bulbs? I already visited the site but I have no luck finding one, or i just don't know how to search it in your website. can anyone help me on this? thanks!

atlanticbritish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All -

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately we do not offer Hella Blue Headlight bulbs or LED interior/exterior lights at this time.

We do carry a Hella H7 Headlight bulb which can be found at the link below.

http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/78175.cfm

Thanks for your questions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi